Tuesday, April 09, 2013

[Conversation From Yesterday]

Last night I was wondering around the back yard, watching Jackson work...

Me:  Hey - did you see where I put the huge metal bat?

He:  Yep.

Me:  So, you know it's just sitting up there.  I didn't wire it in.

He: mm-kay.

Me:  And if the wind blows it out of the tree, it's going to totally decapitate anyone in proximity.  You know that right?  You cool with that?

He:  Yep.  That's what makes it exciting.

Me:  See?  That's why I like you.

5 comments:

annie said...

Ha ha ha! May the falling bit hit the harder head in the family...

PsycProf said...

Definitely a keeper.

Anonymous said...

You two know how to party.
:)
LVC

Vic said...

Bat picture! Bat picture!
Please and thank you.

spookyrach said...

Vic, I will totally get you a bat picture. Juuuuust as soon as I re-hang it.

Yeah, it lasted two days up there. Then, wind. Color me surprised. All those in the vicinity still wearing their heads.